Website Disclaimers Template
The Website Disclaimers Template covers you from liability for a variety of different circumstances. Choose the clauses that apply to your business to post on your website or include in your website Terms & Conditions.
About the Contract Template
The Contract Template covers your butt and protects your client at the same time. A strong contract clarifies your responsibilities and describes what happens if anything goes wrong. Our Contract Templates are written in plain English so you and your client can understand it – no legalese, guaranteed.
The Contract Templates protect your business by discussing all the aspects of your project, including the scary stuff like licensing, confidentiality, and limitations on liability.
What’s in the Contract Template?
The Disclaimers Template includes terms covering:
- Your advice is not legal advice, tax advice, or professional advice
- Your advice is not health advice from a doctor
- That testimonials do not guarantee results
- That results depend on each individual's efforts and circumstances
- Everything else you need to protect your business
How do I use the Contract Template?
Each Contract Template comes with the Artful Contracts Contract Template How-To Guide that walks you through customizing and using your contract. It also answers all your questions so you can explain the contract to your clients and show them you know what you’re talking about.
Is this Contract Template right for me?
This Contract Template is right for:
- Owners of membership sites
- Course creators
- Digital marketers
- Service providers
- Anyone who gives advice on the internet