Website Terms & Conditions
About the Contract Template
The Contract Template covers your butt and protects your client at the same time. A strong contract clarifies your responsibilities and describes what happens if anything goes wrong. Our Contract Templates are written in plain English so you and your client can understand it – no legalese, guaranteed.
The Contract Templates protect your business by discussing all the aspects of your project, including the scary stuff like licensing, confidentiality, and limitations on liability.
What’s in the Contract Template?
The Terms & Conditions Template includes terms covering:
- Intellectual property rights for content on your website
- Permission for you to use visitors' communications with you as testimonials
- Limitation of liability that you can incur for a visitor's use of your website
- Disclaimer of warranties of any information and products on the site
- Everything else you need to protect your business
How do I use the Contract Template?
Each Contract Template comes with the Artful Contracts Contract Template How-To Guide that walks you through customizing and using your contract. It also answers all your questions so you can explain the contract to your clients and show them you know what you’re talking about.
Is this Contract Template right for me?
This Contract Template is right for:
- Freelancers providing any service
- Any business owner with a website